CosQ Manufacturing is an independent Contract Manufacturer of Quality Cosmetics & Toiletries with its facility located in Epping Industria, Western Cape, South Africa. We specialise in the development and manufacturing of skin care, hair care and body care products that meet our client’s individual and commercial needs.
With 10 years of contract manufacturing experience in the cosmetic and toiletry industry, CosQ Manufacturing is able to support clients in a wide range of production, filling and packaging applications. Our customer focus, speed of delivery and strict quality control has earned us the reputation as a reliable, flexible and responsive supplier.
We are committed to continuous improvement through ongoing investment to refine and develop our offering to clients. CosQ Manufacturing has a strong commitment to Ethical and Quality values that runs throughout the development of the offering to the final product delivery.
- Brad Bischoff: Founder and Owner Brad studied Chemical Engineering at UCT and went on to broaden his knowledge through further studies in Business Management and Cosmetic Science. After 7 years of fine chemicals R&D at AECI, Brad took on the Production Manager role for Wella SA. It is here where his interest in the manufacturing of cosmetics and toiletries developed. His passion for the ever evolving technology surrounding this category and obsession with efficiency motivated him to specialise in contract manufacturing for the Cosmetics and Toiletry industry.
- Berenese SparksBerenese has 35 years’ experience in the Hair and Cosmetic manufacturing industry. She has a Packaging Technology Diploma and currently looks after all product quality aspects at CosQ Manufacturing to ensure that we live up to our mission statement of providing clients with the highest quality products.
- Ayesha HurswickAyesha has 10 years’ experience in the Hair and Cosmetic industry. She looks after planning and production at CosQ Manufacturing ensuring that we are able to deliver our products on time and in full.
- Liam ArnoldLiam has worked in the Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical industry for 14 years. A Mechanic by trade he is responsible for the maintenance, inventory and logistics at CosQ Manufacturing, ensuring that these departments are able to support the production process.
- The Blending TeamA collective 70 years of blending experience make this a formidable team with a combination of young energy and years of experience. There is very little this team is unable to do and always eagerly await the next challenge.
- The Filling TeamA critical part of the production process, these ladies make it all happen. Highly efficient and effective this team not only delivers, but do so with a smile.
Most of the staff are previously from the haircare industry, and bring a wealth of experience to our team.